Full Immersion Residential Yoga Teacher Trainings in New Zealand
Once you have decided to become a certified yoga teacher, the only thing left to decide is the location where you want to have your yoga teacher training experience.
Our yoga teacher trainings in New Zealand are all held in beautiful private homes in coastal New Zealand. These quiet and tranquil locations are perfect for centering and immersing yourself in your yoga practices.
Join Steve, Joleen and other guest teachers in a New Zealand Yoga Teacher Training as they encourage and support you to become the best you can be.
Why Train With Asia Pacific Yoga
We know that there are many yoga teacher training courses to choose from so here’s what we are proud to offer you :
- Every student gets lots of attention because we keep our groups small – no more than 9 people
- Our YTTs are held in amazing tranquil locations close to nature and with easy access to the beach
- An immersive, transformational experience in a safe, supportive environment with like-minded people
- Deepen your practice with daily yoga, meditation, pranayama and workshops
- Expand your knowledge with daily lectures on yoga philosophy, anatomy, chakras and much more
- Get comfortable with giving and receiving adjustments
- Learn to start teaching in the very first week
Upcoming New Zealand 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings
New Zealand 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings
Why do your yoga teacher training in New Zealand?
New Zealand is a great place to do your yoga teacher training as it is incredibly scenic. The North Island is renowned for its breathtaking coastlines, geothermal treasures, and remarkable glowworm caves and the South Island is lined with exquisite mountain ranges, glaciers, and lush forestry. New Zealand is very easy to get to, and the journey across the Pacific will reward you with plenty of incredible attractions and local treasures.
Come experience a transformative yoga experience in a magical transformational place.